Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Who will win the Glitterball trophy?
The Strictly Come Dancing 2014 series final takes place tonight (Saturday).
After 13 sensational weeks of sparkle, glamour and show-stopping performances, the remaining four couples will take to the ballroom for the very last time.
Following Tewin-based EastEnders actor Jake Wood’s shock semi-final exit last Sunday, Mark Wright, Frankie Bridge, Simon Webbe and Caroline Flack will battle for the Glitterball trophy from 6.30pm tonight on BBC One.
Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman present the ultimate ballroom showdown, as viewers find out who will be crowned the champion of Strictly Come Dancing 2014.
Each celebrity and their professional partner must perform three dances to impress judges Len Goodman, Darcey Bussell, Craig Revel Horwood and Bruno Tonioli.
The judges may be full of festive cheer, as they score the dances for each couple, but it will be down to the viewers at home to take to the voting lines and choose their eventual winner.
Of the two dances the pairs have already performed, one is the couple’s favourite they have chosen to perform again, and the other is the judges’ pick, which will be revealed on tonight’s show.
On top of this, they will perform a Showdance combining dances and steps they have learnt across the series.
Here are the dances the couples will perform.
* Caroline Flack and Pasha Kovalev will be performing to Beverly Knight’s version of ‘Angels’.
* Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton will be performing to ‘Get Happy’ by Judy Garland.
* Mark Wright and Karen Hauer will be performing to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen.
* Simon Webbe and Kristina Rihanoff will be performing to ‘A Little Less Conversation’ by Elvis Presley.
All four finalists will perform the judges’ pick first and later their showdance.
After this, the finalist with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the beginning of the results show.
Then the three remaining finalists will perform their favourite routine of the series.
The favourite dances are:
* Caroline and Pasha will be recreating their bazaar Charleston to ‘Istanbul (Not Constantinople)’ first performed in Around the World Week.
* Frankie and Kevin will be reviving their West Side Story inspired Paso Doble first performed in Movie Week.
* Mark and Karen will be performing their Samba to ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ for a second time, after first performing it in Week Five.
* Simon and Kristina have chosen to perform their Argentine Tango to ‘Roxanne’ which they first performed in Blackpool.
Strictly Come Dancing: The Results can be seen at 8.50pm, when one couple will be announced as the winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2014 and lift the glitterball trophy.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.