Classic Ibiza track listing announced for Hatfield concert
Hey Boy, Hey Girl! Organisers of Classic Ibiza with Ministry of Sound have revealed the full track listing for this summer's concert in Hatfield.
Dance tracks are due to delight revellers at Hatfield House on Saturday, September 1.
With just a month to go until Classic Ibiza with Ministry of Sound brings a taste of the ‘White Isle’ to Hatfield Park, organisers have announced the track list.
The Classic Ibiza set is packed full of some of dance music’s most iconic anthems.
Tickets for the Hatfield show are selling fast, so if you don’t want to miss Hertfordshire’s biggest outdoor celebration of house music, it’s advisable to book now.
Performed by The Urban Soul Orchestra, DJ Goldierocks and a host of live vocalists, the concert is split into two halves.
The evening begins with a chill-out set where people can enjoy their picnics and a drink, or dance along as the sun fades.
The tracks in the first half are:
• Moments in Love (Art of Noise)
• Les Nuits (Nightmares on Wax)
• Little Fluffy Clouds (The Orb)
• At the River (Groove Armada)
• Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? (Moby)
• Unfinished Sympathy (Massive Attack)
• So Good to Me (Chris Malinchak)
• Pacific State (808 State)
• Waves (Mr Probz)
• Missing (Everything But The Girl)
• Children (Robert Miles)
• Barber’s Adagio For Strings (William Orbit)
• Something Good (Utah Saints).
Stephen Hussey, conductor and founder of The Urban Soul Orchestra, said: “Is there a better way to kick off a summer’s evening than to listen to these chilled-out tracks over a glass of bubbly? I don’t think there is.
“In Ibiza, it’s the big party and then the chill-out.
“It’s the other way around with us, so get ready for the ride.”
The first half is followed by an interval where DJ Goldierocks, aka Sam Hall, will turn things up, getting the crowd into the mood before the orchestra and vocalists return to the stage to perform some real dance-floor fillers.
The tracks in the second half are:
• Pjanoo (Eric Prydz)
• Insomnia (Faithless)
• Easy/Superstylin’ (Groove Armada)
• Groovejet (Spiller)
• Found A Cure (Ultra Naté)
• Lady (Modjo)
• Sing It Back (Moloko)
• Music Sounds Better With You (Stardust)
• One More Time (Daft Punk)
• Show Me Love (Robin S)
• Rhythm is a Dancer (Snap!)
• You Don’t Know Me (Armand van Helden)
• Let Me Be Your Fantasy (Baby D)
• Call On Me (Eric Prydz)
• Blind Faith (Chase & Status)
• Born Slippy (Underworld)
• Sandstorm (Darude)
• Titanium (David Guetta ft. Sia)
• Don’t You Worry Child (Swedish House Mafia)
• Levels (Avicii)
• Out of Space (The Prodigy)
• Hey Boy, Hey Girl (The Chemical Brothers)
• Touch Me ft. Cassandra (Rui Da Silva)
• Rhythm of the Night (Corona)
• Free (Ultra Naté).
Five of the tracks were voted for by Classic Ibiza’s Facebook followers over Easter, receiving over 10,000 votes.
They are Out of Space, Free, Touch Me ft. Cassandra, Rhythm of the Night and Hey Boy, Hey Girl.
USO conductor Stephen Hussey added: “We’ve performed and recorded with many of the artists who wrote these tracks, so it’s great to be bringing their music to Hatfield.
“You’ll certainly need your dancing shoes for this half of the programme.
“All I can say is that it’s a good job that the concert is outdoors.
“If it was inside we’d be sure to bring the roof down.”
Set in the delightful grounds of Hatfield House, with easy access to transport links, concert-goers can bring their own food and drink, or take advantage of numerous stalls selling high quality street food and refreshments.
Car parking is free, both for coaches and cars.
Tickets cost £39.50 adults, £17.50 children (aged 5 to 16), and under-5s free.
Car parks and gates open at 5.30pm, with the chill-out set starting at 7.30pm.
The interval with live DJ will be from 8.30pm with the dance set and laser light show starting around 9pm.
For full event details and tickets, visit www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box office on 01283 841601.
• Classic Ibiza is also performing at three other venues this summer – Harewood House, Yorkshire (July 28), Bowood House, Wiltshire (August 4) and Blickling Estate, Norfolk (August 10).
Tickets are already on sale for 2019 at Capesthorne Hall, Cheshire (June 29) and Ragley Hall, Warwickshire (July 6).