Hatfield House Battle Proms 2016 concert tickets go on sale
PUBLISHED: 16:47 12 November 2015 | UPDATED: 16:17 15 November 2015
Tickets have gone on sale for the 16th annual Hatfield House Battle Proms Picnic Concert – just in time for Christmas.
Battle Proms 2016 ticket prices
* £30.50 if booked before January 31, 2016 (online booking only)
* £34 if booked between February 1 and April 30, 2016
* £37 if booked from May 1, 2016 until the day before the concert
* £42 on the day of concert (subject to availability)
Children aged 5 to 15:
* £18 (children aged 4 and under are free, and do not require a ticket)
Groups: Advance group bookings of 10 or more qualify for a £2 reduction per ticket
The historic Queen Elizabeth Oak Field will once again play host to the UK’s premier picnic concert series, as the Battle Proms returns to Hatfield House on Saturday, July 23, 2016.
This year the ever-popular concert saw a record-breaking crowd of over 8,000 invade the leafy surrounds of the Hertfordshire stately home for an exceptional evening of sublime classical music, carefully choreographed Spitfire and cavalry displays, dramatic cannon fire and a stunning firework finale.
Organisers are now encouraging people to book early for 2016 and ensure they don’t miss out on the best possible ticket prices for this fabulous summer event.
Early bird tickets are on sale now for £30.50 per adult – a fantastic saving of £11.50 on the full price.
The Battle Proms Concert series 2016
* Burghley House, Lincolnshire - Saturday, July 9
* Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire - Saturday, July 16
* Hatfield House, Hertfordshire - Saturday, July 23
* Highclere Castle, Hampshire - Saturday, August 6
* Ragley Hall, Warwickshire – Saturday, August 13
Ticket info: Tickets can be purchased securely online at www.battleproms.com
Back by popular demand is the Battle Proms Christmas Gift package – two tickets to the Battle Proms plus a voucher for a delicious bottle of Rosé Prosecco and delectable selection of handmade chocolate truffles, chilled and waiting for collection on arrival at the concert.
The perfect gift for someone who deserves to celebrate summer in style, and all sent immediately by email, making it a great last-minute gift.
The Battle Proms will once again be raising funds for its charity partner, Combat Stress, the UK’s leading mental health charity for veterans.
This summer the incredibly generous audience at Hatfield House donated more than £6,700 on the night, and helped the Battle Proms to raise over £45,700 over the course of the summer.
* For more information, or to book tickets for this spectacular night out, visit www.battleproms.com or call 01432 355 416.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.