Win tickets to see The Subways’ Billy Lunn in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Subways’ Billy Lunn will headline the latest edition of Hatfield Rocks at The Forum Hertfordshire next week – and you could win tickets to the show.
Hatfield Rocks is an initiative by The Forum to foster local talent and next week’s showcase will feature a headline acoustic set from Billy Lunn, who formed Welwyn Garden City rockers The Subways with drummer brother Josh Morgan and bassist Charlotte Cooper.
Support next Thursday will come from BBC Introducing championed Natasha North and University of Hertfordshire student Luke Remon, who will open this special acoustic night with a solo set.
The concert will take place in the venue’s 320-capacity Attic.
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with promoters of Hatfield Rocks for a competition to win two pair of tickets to see Billy Lunn at The Forum Hertfordshire on Thursday, March 13.
You may also want to watch:
For the chance to win the tickets, simply answer the following question:
Billy Lunn is the lead singer of which band?
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
A) The Subways
B) The Undergrounds
C) The Underpasses
To enter, text WHT BILLY followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT BILLY C Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, email@example.com
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate.
The closing date is noon on Monday, March 10.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Normal Archant promotion rules and terms conditions apply or call customer services on 0844 3572403.