Charity music festival Wilkestock is 'officially back for 2021'
- Credit: Mary Cullen
A popular charity music festival is set to return to the Hertfordshire countryside later this year.
Having cancelled last year's show due to the coronavirus pandemic, organisers have confirmed they are going ahead with Wilkestock 2021.
After taking a year off, the festival is due to take place at its usual site in Frogmore Hill near Stevenage on new dates from Friday, September 24 to Sunday, September 26.
Featuring various live music stages and DJ stages, it will be for over 18s only on the Friday and Saturday, and open to all on the Sunday.
Early bird tickets are on sale now via the Wilkestock website at wilkestock.com, with the line-up to be announced.
The festival posted on its social media pages: "Wilkestock is OFFICIALLY back for 2021! We are thrilled to announce that Wilkestock will be back this year!
"With acts yet to be announced, early bird tickets will only be available for a little while longer… so get yours now!"
Posting an update on Instagram later in the week, Wilkestock wrote: "WOW! We are absolutely blown away by the support you guys have given us after this week's Wilkestock 2021 announcement."
- 1 Overgrown country lane 'is danger' to users, says mother
- 2 LIVE: Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield A-level results 2022
- 3 Hunt for stolen labrador puppy from Welwyn Garden City
- 4 Crane hire company with Welwyn Garden City depot goes into administration
- 5 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 6 Campaigners hit out at Spectator’s ‘the folly of garden cities’ piece
- 7 Kaiser Chiefs to perform extra show at Pub in the Park 2022 in St Albans
- 8 Disney's Encanto, The Greatest Showman and Spider-Man movie set for free outdoor cinema in Welwyn Garden City town centre
- 9 Recap: Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel due to 'incidents'
- 10 Red panda Tilly gives birth to ‘miracle’ cub at Paradise Wildlife Park one month after passing of partner Nam Pang
Profits from the festival go to charity.