Ware 2104 fireworks display tonight
- Credit: Archant
An annual fireworks display will take place tonight (Saturday) in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The 43nd annual Ware Fireworks Display will take place this evening at its usual venue.
Thousands are expected to turn up on the corner of High Oak Road and Kingsway, in Ware, to enjoy fireworks and a bonfire.
Gates will open at 5.30pm. The bonfire will be lit around 6.30pm and the firework display is expected to begin at 7pm.
Ticket prices are £5 for adults and £3 for children. A family ticket, for two adults and two children, costs £15.
You may also want to watch:
The popular display is once again being organised by the three Rotary Clubs that meet in the town, with all profits from the event going to local charities supported by the Rotary Clubs.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield