V Festival 2017 line-up: Pink and Jay Z confirmed as headliners
- Credit: Archant
Organisers have officially announced the headliners and first acts appearing on this year’s V Festival line-up.
Rapper Jay Z and American singer Pink will headline the 2017 V Festival over the weekend of Saturday, August 19 to Sunday, August 20 at Hylands Park in Essex and Weston Park.
Pink will appear at the southern leg on the Saturday before moving to Weston Park on the Sunday, with Jay Z making the opposite journey.
Also confirmed to appear at the Essex leg of the pop festival on the first day are Rudimental, Craig David and Jess Glynne.
As previously announced, Pete Tong presents Ibiza Classics performed by The Heritage Orchestra conducted by Jules Buckley will also made a V Festival 2017 appearance.
You may also want to watch:
Pete Tong and Co are due to appear on the Sunday at Hylands Park in Chelmsford.
Ellie Goulding and Stormzy are also on the Sunday line-up at Hylands Park under headliner Jay Z, who us married to American R&B singer Beyoncé.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
Also appearing across the weekend are the likes of George Ezra, Jason Derulo, Madness, Sean Paul, Dizzee Rascal, James Arthur, Clean Bandit, The Wombats and Sigma live.
V Festival 2017 tickets go on general sale on Friday, March 3 at 9am.