Uprawr DJ Stage line-up revealed for Slam Dunk Festival 2015
- Credit: Archant
Slam Dunk Festival 2015 organisers have revealed the full line-up for the Uprawr DJ Stage set for Hatfield in May.
The touring pop-punk, ska, hardcore, punk and rock music festival stops by The Forum Hertfordshire, on the University of Hertfordshire’s College Lane campus, on Sunday, May 24.
The full line-up for the Uprawr DJ Stage has now been announced for Hatfield and sister sites Leeds and Wolverhampton.
The stage will see DJ sets on all three days from the likes of double act Dani and Davyd Winter-Bates, Slam Dunk regular Tek One and Mel Clarke.
After two years of playing the festival with Bury Tomorrow, Dani and Davyd Winter-Bates will be back once again.
You may also want to watch:
Now almost a resident of Slam Dunk, the ever-popular Tek One will also be returning.
The stage will also see the debut of French DJ artist The Algorithm, who infuses modern metal riffs and rhythms with a menagerie of electronic sub-genres such as IDM, chiptune and Trap, concocting his own style of fiercely heavy and individual music.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park
Hopefully bringing his well-known wild performances to the DJ stage, Terufumi Tomano will be taking time away from playing keyboard on another stage with Japanese electronic metal band Crossfaith.
Model-turned-DJ Mel Clarke will no doubt bring one of her party smashing sets each day, which will also be completed by the other Uprawr resident DJs.
Slam Dunk North takes place in Leeds city centre on Saturday, May 23.
After travelling south to Hatfield the following day, the tour ends with Slam Dunk Midlands in Wolverhampton on Bank Holiday Monday, May 25.