UB40 to play live show at Hatfield House
- Credit: Archant
Chart-topping British reggae act UB40 will be appearing live at Hatfield House this summer.
Members of the band, including original frontman Ali Campbell, will perform at the Hertfordshire stately home as part of their latest tour on Saturday, June 21.
As well as their popular covers of hits such as Red Red Wine and I Can’t Help Falling in Love, UB40 former members Astro, Ali Campbell and Mickey Virtue have been back in the studio recording some new material, for a new album.
The Birmingham-based group’s other hits include One In Ten, Kingston Town, Cherry Oh Baby, If It Happens Again, Rat In Mi Kitchen and Food for Thought.
Visitors to Hatfield House’s Queen Elizabeth Oak Field will enjoy hearing all of their favourite UB40 hits, as well as some new songs.
You may also want to watch:
Gates will open at 5pm.
Visit www.livepromotionsconcerts.co.uk for ticket details.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'