Trance superstars Above & Beyond heading to ‘Ally Pally’
- Credit: Archant
TRANCE titan trio Above & Beyond will be heading to the legendary Alexandra Palace next month.
The group will be DJing at the prestigious venue a short hop on the train from the Welwyn Hatfield Times patch Group Therapy 050 event.
Jono, Tony and Paavo will head a stellar line-up of dance music stars including Arty, Andrew Beyer, Boom Jinx and Guy J at the North London venue on October 26.
It will take place from 8pm to 2am.
Following two sold-out Brixton Academy shows last year, this event has been hailed as “Above & Beyond’s biggest ever show in the capital and their only major London appearance of 2013”.
You may also want to watch:
London joins a select list of cities that includes Moscow, Los Angeles, Beirut and Bangalore, each of which has hosted A&B’s live radio broadcast in recent years.
Fans from as far afield as Kuwait, Argentina, Hong Kong, Kenya, India, Romania and the USA have already booked their place at the gig.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 3 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Welwyn Garden City Heritage Trust and the picnic of the Polish Saturday School