Trance superstars Above & Beyond heading to ‘Ally Pally’
- Credit: Archant
TRANCE titan trio Above & Beyond will be heading to the legendary Alexandra Palace next month.
The group will be DJing at the prestigious venue a short hop on the train from the Welwyn Hatfield Times patch Group Therapy 050 event.
Jono, Tony and Paavo will head a stellar line-up of dance music stars including Arty, Andrew Beyer, Boom Jinx and Guy J at the North London venue on October 26.
It will take place from 8pm to 2am.
Following two sold-out Brixton Academy shows last year, this event has been hailed as “Above & Beyond’s biggest ever show in the capital and their only major London appearance of 2013”.
You may also want to watch:
London joins a select list of cities that includes Moscow, Los Angeles, Beirut and Bangalore, each of which has hosted A&B’s live radio broadcast in recent years.
Fans from as far afield as Kuwait, Argentina, Hong Kong, Kenya, India, Romania and the USA have already booked their place at the gig.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 7 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge