The Zombies reschedule Hertfordshire concerts
- Credit: Harpenden Public Halls
Sixties group The Zombies have rescheduled their Hertfordshire homecoming concerts for 2021.
The She’s Not There legends were due to play two gigs at Harpenden Public Halls in May.
However, the rock group have rearranged those dates for 2021 due to the venue being temporarily closed as a result of coronavirus restrictions.
Original group members, keyboardist Rod Argent and Hatfield singer Colin Blunstone, and the rest of the current Zombies line-up will now appear in the band’s home county on Thursday, February 11 and Friday, February 12, 2021.
Formed in St Albans in the 1960s, The Zombies achieved chart success with debut single She’s Not There.
You may also want to watch:
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees also scored an American number one with Time of the Season from classic second album Odessey & Oracle.
Tickets for the original dates on the band’s The Invaders Return Tour – Celebrating the Hall of Fame on Our Side of the Pond tour are still valid for 2021’s new shows.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?