The Wind in the Willows cast members wanted at Barn Theatre
THE Barn Theatre is once again looking for more actors, this time for its Christmas production of The Wind in the Willows.
Veteran director Keith Thompson, who has himself played Toad in a different adaptation of the large-cast children’s classic, says he needs both experienced and novice actors, especially men, to take part in the December show.
“We’ll be rehearsing about three times a week,” said the show’s director.
“We’re not performing on Christmas Day itself, and otherwise it’s a mixture of matinees and evening performances.
“This will be a really fun show both to see and to act in, and we have both large and small acting parts still available.”
You may also want to watch:
The Barn’s dramatisation of Kenneth Grahame’s classic tale of riverbank animals runs from Friday, December 21 to Monday, December 31 at the Handside Lane theatre.
Director Keith Thompson will be glad to hear from anyone interested in taking part. He can be contacted on 01438 840553.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 4 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 6 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
The Barn Theatre mounts 10 full-scale productions every year.
For more information, visit www.barntheatre.co.uk