The Blackout set for Hatfield concert
- Credit: Archant
WELSH rockers The Blackout are returning to Hatfield for another live show.
Having performed on the main stage at the 2012 Slam Dunk Festival at the University of Hertfordshire, the alternative rock band from Merthyr Tydfil will play the Auditorium at The Forum Hertfordshire later this month.
They will be appearing live at the College Lane venue as part of club night Breakout on Thursday, September 26.
Off the back of releasing their fourth album, Start The Party, the group played the Reading and Leeds Festivals for the fifth time over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
Playing the best in rock, punk, ska and grunge every fortnight, Breakout is celebrating its first birthday.
You may also want to watch:
As well as special guests The Blackout, there will also be lots of Gallows merchandise to give away, while resident DJs will be playing the best pop-punk, punk, rock and party hits.
Doors open at 10pm and tickets for the 18 plus night cost £6 in advance.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
This event is included in the Freshers’ Pass, alternatively individual event tickets can be bought in advance from The Forum website at www.forumhertfordshire.co.uk