That’ll Be The Day Christmas Show to bring festive spirit to St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
The UK’s most popular rock ‘n’ roll variety show returns to St Albans next week with its festive edition.
The That’ll Be The Day Christmas Show can be seen at The Alban Arena on Wednesday, November 15 at 7.30pm.
Topped with lashings of Christmas spirit, get ready to party as That’ll Be The Day returns with its 2017 seasonal show.
Join Trevor Payne and Co and celebrate the festive season with all your favourite Christmas classics from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Having delighted audiences throughout the UK for over 30 years, the nostalgic show will entertain fans with classic hits mixed with That’ll Be The Day’s trademark comedy routines inbetween songs.
You may also want to watch:
Trevor Payne first created the show in 1986, and still directs, produces and stars in the production today.
He rewrites all of the material for the show each year, so every tour is different and full of surprises.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 5 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 8 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Tickets cost £25.50 and £23.50.
• To book tickets, call the box office on 01727 844488 or visit www.alban-arena.co.uk