Take That live show at Welwyn Garden City cinema
- Credit: Archant
Take That will be performing live on screen at a Welwyn Garden City cinema.
The Garden City Cinema at Campus West will be cinecasting the chart-topping band’s O2 concert direct from London on Friday, June 19.
Captured in stunning HD and with incredible surround sound, this is an opportunity for fans who failed to get tickets to Take That’s latest tour to still experience the concert from the best seat in the house.
Now a three-piece, Take That’s live productions are spectacular affairs.
Performing all their best known hits and tracks from latest album III, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen’s current tour sets the benchmark for arena shows.
A wonderful explosion of colour, it features everything from dancing jellyfish, beautifully choreographed puppetry and a contemporary dance routine performed by Mark and Howard, to a flying tandem sidecar that soars out over the crowd, a burning globe, pyros, fireworks and indoor rain.
This is one show not to be missed and can be seen at the cinema for one night only.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Six charged and £11,000 seized after drug raids
- 3 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 4 Liam Gallagher set times announced for Knebworth Park concerts
- 5 Police release CCTV imagery following Hatfield brawl
- 6 Liam Gallagher's expected setlist for Knebworth Park concert features classic Oasis tracks
- 7 Man in his 80s attacked by dog in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Welwyn Hatfield landlord prosecuted for safety breaches at rental property
- 9 WGC station to receive a makeover by local gardening group
- 10 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
Expect to hear the boys sing hits such as Greatest Day, Patience, Could It Be Magic, The Flood, Relight My Fire, Back for Good, Pray, Rule the World and Shine, before finishing with the classic Never Forget.
Tickets for the Take That screening at the Hawthorne Theatre complex in WGC cost £20.