The Subways to play Young For Eternity gig at The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: The Horn
The Subways will return to St Albans live music venue The Horn in September for a gig.
The Welwyn Garden City rock band are down to play the Victoria Street venue on Thursday, September 16.
The concert by frontman, guitarist, songwriter and producer Billy Lunn and bassist Charlotte Cooper will see the group play debut album Young For Eternity in full.
In announcing the new show, The Horn posted on Instagram: "We are delighted to be able to confirm that The Subways will be returning to The Horn, St Albans on Thursday 16 September for an intimate tour warm-up show!"
The Subways released Young For Eternity 16 years ago and the album features anthem Rock & Roll Queen, which is the soundtrack to Ladbrokes' new European Championship ad.
Tickets for the gig at The Horn went on sale today (Friday, May 28).
Visit The Horn's website www.thehorn.co.uk for ticket details.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 3 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Welwyn Garden City Heritage Trust and the picnic of the Polish Saturday School