Strictly Come Dancing’s Anton and Erin bring That’s Entertainment to Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke and professional dance partner Erin Boag will be appearing on stage in Hertfordshire next year.
The king and queen of ballroom will be bringing the glitz and glamour of Strictly to Watford.
Anton and Erin will return to Watford Colosseum on Thursday, March 12 as part of their 2015 That’s Entertainment tour.
This dazzling new production features sensational choreography, sassy tunes and sparkling costumes, perfectly showcasing the talents of the ballroom duo.
They will be joined on stage by brilliant star vocalist Lance Ellington, six world-class ensemble dancers and the 25-piece London Concert Orchestra conducted by Richard Balcombe.
You may also want to watch:
Anton and Erin will combine the elegance of their quickstep, foxtrot, tango and waltz with the showbiz razzmatazz of hits from stage and screen, including Steppin’ Out With My Baby and There’s No Business Like Show Business.
Tickets cost £44.50, £34.50 and £24.50, with a £1.50 per ticket booking fee, capped at six per order.
* Visit www.watfordcolosseum.co.uk for more information and to book online 24 hours a day. Tickets can also be purchased by calling 0845 075 3993, or visiting the Watford Colosseum ticket office.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 'Through the worst of it' - Funeral director looking forward to return to normality after busiest months of his 25 year career
- 3 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 4 Symbolic centenary torch created by student to be stored in museum
- 5 Missing teen found safe and well
- 6 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar