Strictly Come Dancing pair set to bring tour to Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Two former Strictly Come Dancing professionals will be waltzing into Welwyn Garden City as part of a nationwide tour.
Strictly favourites Kristina Rihanoff and Tristan MacManus will be appearing at the Hawthorne Theatre on Saturday, October 21.
The former Strictly Come Dancing duo will come together for an intoxicating, yet intimate show full of breathtaking routines and fantastic music.
Kristina said: “I am so happy that I finally get to work with Tristan on tour.
“It’s been a long time coming.”
You may also want to watch:
Tristan added: “I’m so excited about the tour.
“I can’t wait to get my dancing shoes back on and get started.”
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
More details about the ‘An Evening with Kristina Rihanoff and Tristan MacManus’ show have been revealed.
Fans will get to see the popular couple perform some of their favourite ballroom and Latin dances, including the waltz, the tango, the samba, and the rumba.
Ticket holders will also enjoy added entertainment from the show’s host and singer Mark Read, of successful boyband A1.
Both Kristina and Tristan started out on Dancing with the Stars USA, before moving to the UK to appear on the BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.
They have also starred in the popular dance spectacular Burn the Floor, with Kristina appearing in the West End version, while Tristan performed in the Australian touring equivalent.
Tristan was also former dance captain on the Dirty Dancing European tour, later going on to star in it in the West End.
As well as clocking up hits with A1, show host Mark Read has performed in musical Guys and Dolls, as well as writing music for the Harry Potter soundtrack.
Kristina and Tristan will be performing dances to Mark’s delightful voice, with songs like It Had To Be You, Don’t Stop Me Now, and What A Wonderful World.
They will also answer questions from the audience and share some stories about life on the BBC hit show.
The show is from Strictly Theatre Co, the same team behind Giovanni Pernice’s Dance is Life tour that also visited the CW Entertainment venue in WGC earlier this year.
It promises to be a fantastic evening of song, dance and stories.
Standard tickets cost £26, and concessions £24.
There are also a limited amount of VIP premium tickets available, which include meet and greet with the stars after the show, signed programme and photo opportunity, plus the chance to watch the show from the best seats in the house.
Premium tickets cost £45.
• To book tickets, visit www.cwentertainment.co.uk or call the box office on 0300 3039 620.