Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Halloween fright for Jake Wood tonight?
- Credit: BBC/Guy Levy
Strictly Come Dancing’s Halloween special will spook viewers tonight (Saturday), with EastEnders star Jake Wood set to perform the Paso Doble.
Get ready for the fright of your life as co-hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, and Strictly’s 11 remaining couples hit the dance floor for a spooktacular ballroom battle.
Tonight’s Week 6 programme, which starts at 6.30pm on BBC One, is 2014’s Halloween special.
Twinkle-toed Tewin-based talent Jake and professional dance partner Janette Manrara will be performing the paso doble to Black Betty by Ram Jam on tonight’s show.
They were only fifth on the leaderboard last week with his quickstep, as Pixie Lott scored the most points with the judges.
You may also want to watch:
Voting lines will open at the end of the programme this evening, and once the judges’ scores have been added to viewer votes, the two lowest-scoring couples will perform again in the deadly dance-off in Sunday night’s results show.
Below is the full list of celebrities with their dances and songs for fright night – expect hair-raising routines, macabre make-up and other worldly wardrobe.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 7 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 8 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
* Alison Hammond and Aljaž Skorjanec will perform an American Smooth to ‘Wuthering Heights’ by Kate Bush.
* Caroline Flack and Pasha Kovalev are set to Samba to ‘Le Freak’ by Chic.
* Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton will be performing the Tango to ‘Defying Gravity’ from the musical Wicked.
* Jake Wood and Janette Manrara are down to dance the Paso Doble to ‘Black Betty’ by Ram Jam.
* Judy Murray and Anton Du Beke will perform the American Smooth to ‘Cruella De Vil’ from the movie 101 Dalmations.
* Mark Wright and Karen Hauer will be performing the Jive to ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ from the musical of the same name.
* Pixie Lott and Trent Whiddon will dance a Tango to ‘Danger! High Voltage’ by Electric Six.
* Scott Mills and Joanne Clifton will be performing the Foxtrot to The Addams Family Theme.
* Simon Webbe and Kristina Rihanoff will perform a Paso Doble to ‘Poison’ by Alice Cooper.
* Steve Backshall and Ola Jordan will be performing the Charleston to ‘Dem Bones Dem Bones’ by Kay Starr.
* Sunetra Sarker and Brendan Cole will be jiving to ‘Tainted Love’ by Gloria Jones.
* Strictly Come Dancing can be seen tonight (Saturday, November 1) on BBC One from 6.30pm to 8.20pm.