Standon Calling 2017 music festival in pictures
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of revellers are enjoying the 2017 Standon Calling festival in Hertfordshire this weekend.
The music and arts festival at Standon Lordship opened on Thursday night.
Orbital headlined the main stage on Friday night with an incredible show.
The day also featured performances by Mercury Prize nominated Kate Tempest, Nadia Rose, Lucy Spraggan and Slaves.
Luther star and Hollywood actor Idris Elba also played a DJ set on the new Cindarella’s Motel stage into the early hours of the morning.
You may also want to watch:
With weekend tickets sold out, Clean Bandit are due to headline tonight (Saturday).
Grace Jones will bring the festival to a close on Sunday night.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
• Our photographer Kevin Richards was there to capture the action on the opening days.
Take a look at his Standon Calling 2017 pictures here.