Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- Credit: Ania Shrimpton
Organisers will announce the headliners and line-up for an annual Hertfordshire music festival next week.
Now that Prime Minister Boris Johnson has set out the roadmap for exiting lockdown, promoters of Standon Calling's 15th birthday party are set to reveal this year's eagerly awaited line-up.
The festival, which was postponed last summer, is set to take place in the Hertfordshire countryside at Standon Lordship from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25.
Festival-goers will discover on Thursday, March 4 the event's three headliners for 2021 along with other live acts, DJs, comedy and family entertainment.
The impending line-up announcement was confirmed on the independent music and arts festival's social media pages.
In a newsletter, Standon Calling organisers said: "We can promise you that this year's festival will be special.
"We have an incredible line up in store and the atmosphere is going to be like nothing felt before."
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 9 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 10 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
Standon Calling also posted on Instagram: "See you in the fields of Standon for a party that's worth the wait!"
Tickets for the festival are selling fast.
Visit https://linktr.ee/standoncalling for more details.⠀