Music festival line-up announcement coming soon
- Credit: KoLAB Studios
Organisers of Hertfordshire festival Standon Calling are set to reveal the first acts on the 2021 line-up.
The independent music and arts festival was forced to cancel its 'Party of All Time' this summer due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Standon Calling is now scheduled to return to the fields of Standon Lordship in the Hertfordshire countryside from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25, 2021, for its delayed 15th birthday party.
Primal Scream, Hot Chip and Bombay Bicycle Club were due to headline the 2020 summer spectacular.
The first line-up announcement for 2021 is coming early in the New Year.
A Standon Calling newsletter said: "We hope you're as excited as we are to celebrate a New Year and the return of Standon Calling.
"We're starting 2021 as we mean to go on with our first big announcement landing early in the New Year - it's going to be epic!"
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
The festival also posted on its Instagram page: "Get ready for Standon Calling 2021! 🎉 Tickets on sale now from just £24 a month.
"We can't wait to see you for a weekend of electrifying music, joyous family entertainment, side-splitting comedy and so much more!"
- For more, visit standon-calling.com⠀