Standon Calling 2015 festival day tickets go on sale
- Credit: Standon Calling
Day tickets for popular Hertfordshire music festival Standon Calling 2015 have gone on sale.
The annual event will celebrate its 10th anniversary at Standon Lordship over the weekend of Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2.
Little Dragon, The Dandy Warhols and Basement Jaxx will headline the main stage over the weekend at the family-friendly festival in the Hertfordshire countryside near Ware.
Organisers have now released the first batch of day tickets.
Early bird day tickets are available at just £45.
You may also want to watch:
Once this limited number of reduced priced tickets are sold out, full price day tickets will be available for £60 per day.
The Standon Calling Friday line-up includes headliners Little Dragon, Ella Eyre, The Magic Numbers, Saint Raymond and Kwabs.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
Appearing on the Saturday are the likes of The Dandy Warhols in a UK festival exclusive, Roots Manuva, Bondax, The Antlers, Slaves and DJ Yoda.
Basement Jaxx will bring the festival to a close on the Sunday night, with The Horrors, Hercules & Love Affair, Gilles Peterson & Patrick Forge, and The Cuban Brothers also appearing during the day.
* For weekend or day tickets, visit the Standon Calling website.