Standon Calling 2014 line-up announced
- Credit: Archant
Festival organisers have confirmed the first bands playing Standon Calling 2014.
The three-day music event returns to Standon Lordship, in Hertfordshire, from Friday, August 1 to Sunday, August 3.
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls will headline the opening night.
Maximo Park will top the Standon bill the following day, with the Sunday headliner still to be announced.
The Standon 2014 line-up will also include Amber Run, Beans On Toast, Charli XCX and chart-toppers Clean Bandit.
You may also want to watch:
Also playing across the weekend are Easy Star All Stars, Ella Eyre, Leisure Society, Peace, Saint Raymond, Imperial Leisure, The Cuban Brothers, The Heavy, The Other Tribe and TOY.
The festival’s theme this year will be Lost in Latin America.
Super-early bird tickets have already sold out, but tier one adult weekend passes are available now from www.standon-calling.com at £119 for a limited period.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 5 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
Further announcements, including additions to the line-up, DJ programme, fringe entertainment, swimming pool area, dog show and more will be made over the coming months.
* For more festival news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ festival section.