Standon Calling 2013 festival super early bird tickets almost gone
THERE are less than 50 super early bird tickets left for next year’s Standon Calling Festival in Hertfordshire.
Standon Calling 2013 will take place at Standon Lordship, in the Hertfordshire countryside near Ware, from Friday, August 2 to Sunday, August 4.
No festival headliners have been confirmed yet – with the first announcement not expected until the new year.
However, nearly all discounted super early bird tickets priced at just �79 have gone.
A festival spokesman said: “Considering the calibre of artists, entertainment and all-out partying on offer we can’t think of a cheaper equivalent three-day festival ticket out there.
You may also want to watch:
“Many day ticket holders this year told us they wished they’d bought full weekend tickets. Well now’s the chance to get them. In fact, they’re just �40 more than this year’s day ticket price.”
Although there’s been no-line details announced yet, Standon organisers will be revealing next summer’s festival theme much earlier than ever. Watch this space for details.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
As for who is playing, a festival spokesman added: “All will be revealed next year, but we’re already prepping something to blow you away.
“We’ll have even more micro-venues and late-night entertainment than this year and something we’ve never seen before at a UK festival.”
Standon Calling festival founder Alex Trenchard said: “Can’t wait to do it all again in 2013!”