Sonisphere 2014 day tickets on sale for Knebworth festival
- Credit: Archant
Day tickets have gone on sale for Knebworth music festival Sonisphere 2014.
The three-day rock and metal event returns to the grounds of Knebworth House from Friday, July 4 to Sunday, July 6.
As previously announced, the festival will be headlined by The Prodigy, Iron Maiden and Metallica and will help celebrate the 40th anniversary of the rock venue.
Due to phenomenal demand, day tickets are now on sale, with Friday tickets priced at £55 and the Saturday and Sunday at £75 per day.
In addition, camping add-ons are available to day ticket holders for £35 and for those looking to really treat themselves, a ‘King For A Day’ VIP package is available.
You may also want to watch:
This VIP day pass is priced at £155 for the Friday and £175 for the Saturday and Sunday, booking fees included.
The ticket includes access to the main arena on the day you choose, parking and access to an exclusive area until it closes at midnight.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
Normal weekend tickets start at £180.
To see the confirmed day splits and stage line-ups, visit here.
With no clashes across the two main stages, called Apollo and Staturn, and sensitively timed sets across the tented stages, Sonisphere ensures ticket holders get the most for their money, negating the need for any painful decisions on who to watch.
Dance-rock hybrid The Prodigy will headline the opening night at the Hertfordshire stately home, with American nu-metallers Limp Bizkit and new Sonisphere line-up additions Band of Skulls and Gary Numan also on the bill.
In the stage and day splits so far confirmed, British heavy metal legends Iron Maiden will close the main Apollo stage on the Saturday night, with Deftones and Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls also appearing.
Slayer will play the Saturn stage on the Saturday, with The Sisters of Mercy appearing in Bohemia.
Metallica will bring the festival to a fitting finale on the Sunday night with a set chosen by their fans.
Alice in Chains, Mastodon and Airbourne will also play the Apollo stage, with Dream Theater headlining on Saturn.
Individual day and weekend tickets for Sonisphere 2014 are on sale now at www.sonisphere.co.uk
The popular deposit scheme is available until April 1, meaning fans have less than two weeks to reserve their tickets for an initial payment of just £50.
Check the Sonisphere website for further details.
All campsites open Thursday.
For further information please visit www.sonisphere.co.uk