Slam Dunk Festival 2021 special guests announced for Hatfield Park and Leeds
- Credit: Kevin Richards
Slam Dunk Festival organisers have revealed The Key Club Stages' special guest headliner.
Boston Manor will top the bill on The Key Club Stages at Leeds' Temple Newsam on Saturday, September 4 and Hatfield Park the following night.
The festival posted on its social media pages: "We are pleased to reveal the mighty Boston Manor as the headliner of The Key Club Stages!
"Now obviously there is just one secret left to reveal…!"
The band tweeted: "We’re gonna be headlining the Key Club stage at @SlamDunkMusic next weekend. Who’s gonna be there?"
A 'secret' special guest set to appear on The Key Club Stages during the afternoon is still to be revealed.
The main stage at Slam Dunk will be headlined by Don Broco, with NOFX playing the Punk in Drublic Stage.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 2 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 5 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
The Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up also includes Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, While She Sleeps, Bury Tomorrow and Alkaline Trio.
Special guests in the Jägermeister Tent will be Skindred and Funeral For a Friend.