First of two heavy stages announced for Hatfield music festival Slam Dunk
- Credit: Archant
Another full stage line-up has been confirmed for Hatfield’s Slam Dunk Festival.
The touring pop-punk, ska punk, metal and alternative rock festival will return to Hatfield Park over the Spring May Bank Holiday weekend.
Organisers of Slam Dunk have confirmed the line-up for the first of two heavy music stages – with no clashes between the two arenas.
Slam Dunk Festival South 2019 will take place in the grounds of Hatfield House on Sunday, May 26.
And joining the Impericon Stage line-up are The Bronx, Cancer Bats and Angel Du$t.
You may also want to watch:
They join the already announced Glassjaw, Gallows, Turnstile, and Knocked Loose.
Slam Dunk Music posted the news on the festival’s social media channels.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 8 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
An Instagram post stated: “THE IMPERICON STAGE IS HERE. We are pleased to announce the full line-up for our first heavy stage at #SDF19!”
Organisers added: “Joining the Impericon stage are The Bronx, Cancer Bats, and Angel Du$t alongside the previously announced Glassjaw, Gallows, Turnstile, and Knocked Loose.
“This is the first of TWO heavy stages at Slam Dunk Festival 2019, with ZERO CLASHES between the two!
“More bands to be announced soon, keep ‘em peeled!”
The latest Slam Dunk line-up additions join the likes of main stage headliners All Time Low, British heavy metal titans Bullet For My Valentine, ska punk favourites Less Than Jake, NOFX, and New Found Glory.
The 2019 Impericon Stage line-up follows last month’s confirmation that the Punk in Drublic Festival will take place in the UK for the first time at Slam Dunk.
As well as stage headliners NOFX, the festival’s punk stage will feature sets from Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag, Lagwagon, Millencolin, The Interrupters, and The Bombpops.
As well as Slam Dunk South in Hatfield, the festival’s North leg in Leeds will take place at a new outdoor venue in Temple Newsam Park on Saturday, May 25.
• Tickets for Slam Dunk are available from www.slamdunkfestival.com