Another Slam Dunk 2019 stage line-up confirmed for Hatfield music festival
- Credit: Slam Dunk Festival
Another full stage line-up has been confirmed for Hatfield music festival Slam Dunk 2019.
The pop-punk, ska punk, metal and alternative rock festival will return to the grounds of Hatfield House on Sunday, May 26.
All Time Low will headline the main stage at Slam Dunk Festival South in Hatfield Park.
Slam Dunk 2019 organisers have now revealed the complete Jägermeister Stage line-up for the all-day festival, with American rockers The Plot In You the latest name announced.
The stage’s bill will be headlined by Welsh metal titans Bullet For My Valentine, who will be making their Slam Dunk debut this year.
You may also want to watch:
The Jägermeister will also see metalcore stalwarts Atreyu take to the stage, while there will be a highly-anticipated performance by Story Of The Year.
Emo icons Silverstein, heavy figureheads The Word Alive and Floridian metalcore favourites Wage War will also be stepping onto the stage following an opening performance from newest additions The Plot In You.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 8 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
This stage will flip flop with the Impericon Stage, meaning no clashes between the festival’s two heavy stages.
Playing the Impericon in 2019 will be Glassjaw, Gallows, The Bronx, Cancer Bats, Turnstile, Knocked Loose and Angel Du$t.
Slam Dunk South will take place in the grounds of Hertfordshire stately home Hatfield House for the second time after moving across town from the University of Hertfordshire’s College Lane Campus and Forum Hertfordshire students’ entertainment complex.
Slam Dunk Festival North 2019 is set for Temple Newsam Park in Leeds on Saturday, May 25.
Tickets for Slam Dunk cost £59 plus booking fees.
Tickets on sale now and are available from http://slamdunkfestival.com/
WHO IS PLAYING SLAM DUNK FESTIVAL 2019?
Acts announced for this year to date:
All Time Low, Angels Du$t, Anti-Flag, Atreyu, Bad Religion, Bullet For My Valentine, Cancer Bats, Employed To Serve, Gallows, Glassjaw, Hellogoodbye, I Don’t Know How But They Found Me, Knocked Loose, Lagwagon, Less Than Jake, Lights, Mad Caddies, Microwave, Millencolin, Milk Teeth, New Found Glory, NOFX, Our Hollow Our Home, Pagan, Plain White T’s, Real Friends, Saves The Day, Seaway, Silverstein, Simple Plan, Story Of The Year, The Bombpops, The Bronx, The Get Up Kids, The Interrupters, The Menzingers, The Plot In You, The Word Alive, Tigers Jaw, Tiny Moving Parts, Touche Amore, Trophy Eyes, Turnstile, Wage War, Wallflower, Waterparks, WSTR.