Slam Dunk Festival 2017 tickets go on sale
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for music festival Slam Dunk, which returns to Hatfield in May 2017, go on sale this week.
Enter Shikari will headline the touring pop punk, rock, ska punk and metal festival.
The St Albans quartet will celebrate the 10th anniversary of their debut record Take To The Skies at Slam Dunk 2017 with an exclusive set.
The three-date festival kicks off with Slam Dunk Midlands at the NEC, in Birmingham, on Saturday, May 27.
Slam Dunk’s North leg will take place across eight stages in Leeds city centre on Sunday, May 28.
You may also want to watch:
Slam Dunk South will once again take over the University of Hertfordshire’s College Lane Campus and The Forum Hertfordshire complex on Bank Holiday Monday, May 29.
Enter Shikari will be joined on the festival’s line-up by more than 60 bands.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
Tickets for all three Slam Dunk legs, and respective afterparties, go on sale on Friday, November 11 at 9am.
Enter Shikari vocalist Rou said: “Slam Dunk is a festival that we’ve been attending from the very start – Slam Dunk South is actually on the campus of my old uni in Hatfield.
“It’s grown into one of the most important festivals in alternative music, and it will be an absolute honour to headline it in 2017.”
General entry tickets are £44, plus booking fees, while Slam Dunk Festival tickets plus aftershow passes are £49, plus fees.
Car parking only tickets for Slam Dunk South in Hatfield are £5 and are available from The Forum Hertfordshire website at www.forumhertfordshire.co.uk
A mega ticket for all three dates will also be available.
Costing £157, this includes tickets to all three festival days, access to afterparty at all three sites, queue jump in Midlands and direct site access to Slam Dunk North and South, and an exclusive T-shirt.
• For more information, visit Slam Dunk’s website at http://slamdunkmusic.com/
To buy tickets, visit the Luna Tickets website at www.lunatickets.co.uk