Slam Dunk Festival 2017 line-up latest announced on BBC Radio 1 Rock Show
- Credit: Archant
The latest bands added to the Slam Dunk 2017 line-up have been announced on BBC Radio 1’s Rock Show and shared via the festival on social media.
Beartooth, Tonight Alive, Against Me!, The Bronx, Goldfinger, Mad Caddies, The Movielife, Trophy Eyes and Like Pacific have been confirmed for Slam Dunk 2017 at Hatfield in May.
The festival’s third line-up announcement was made on BBC Radio 1 this evening (Sunday), with Ohio rockers Beartooth also live in session from Maida Vale on the Rock Show with Daniel P Carter.
Slam Dunk’s official Twitter account tweeted the new line-up poster with the message: “THIS JUST IN Announcement number 3 is here!”
A new posting on the festival’s Facebook page tonight (Sunday) said: “We are very excited to add Beartooth, Tonight Alive, Against Me!, The Bronx, Goldfinger, Mad Caddies, Official: The Movielife, Trophy Eyes and Like Pacific to the #SDF17 line up!”
You may also want to watch:
The latest line-up additions join already confirmed main stage headliners Enter Shikari on the SDF17 line-up over the Spring May Bank Holiday weekend.
St Albans quartet Enter Shikari will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of the release of their debut album, Take to the Skies.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
The bill also includes Don Broco, Bowling for Soup, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Cute Is What We Aim For and We The Kings.
The touring pop-punk, ska punk, metal and alternative rock festival will return to the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield on Bank Holiday Monday, May 29.
Slam Dunk Midlands will take over the NEC, Birmingham on Saturday, May 27.
The tour moves to Yorkshire the following day with Slam Dunk North set for various venues dotted around Leeds city centre on Saturday, May 28.
The third and final leg of the festival will be Slam Dunk South at The Forum Hertfordshire and the University of Hertfordshire’s College Lane Campus in Hatfield on Monday, May 29.
Advance tickets cost £44, or £49 with after party.