Slam Dunk Festival 2015 reveals Fresh Blood Stage competition
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of Slam Dunk 2015 have revealed details of a competition for bands to appear on stage at the festival in May.
The touring pop-punk, ska, metal, rock and metal festival returns to the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield on Sunday, May 24.
In conjunction with Kerrang Magazine’s Fresh Blood editor Jen Walker, Slam Dunk promoters have launched a Fresh Blood Stage competition.
This will let those attending have the final choice on who they would like to see at the festival.
Boy Jumps Ship, The Hype Theory, Trash Boat, Zoax, Palm Reader, Astroid Boys, La Fontaines, Dead!, Crooks and For The Win are all in the running for the coveted Slam Dunk slot.
You may also want to watch:
The band with the most votes will get to play the festival.
Fans can vote for their favourite right now at www.kerrang.com/slam dunk
Slam Dunk North takes place in Leeds the day before the Hatfield leg at The Forum Hertfordshire, while the tour ends in Wolverhampton on Bank Holiday Monday, May 25 with the closing Midlands festival.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued