Slam Dunk 2013 Festival comes to Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
THE 2013 Slam Dunk music festival takes place in Hatfield today (Sunday).
The sold-out pop punk, ska, metal and rock event returns to the University of Hertfordshire for a fourth time this afternoon, with gates opening around 1pm.
The main outdoor stage at the Forum Hertfordshire, in College Lane, will be headlined by American pop-punks All Time Low.
Spread over seven stages, the likes of Deaf Havana, Kids in Glass Houses, Pierce The Veil, Cancer Bats, Four Year Strong, Welwyn Garden City band Heights and Your Demise will also be playing Slam Dunk South in Hatfield.
Courtesy buses will be running from Hatfield railway station to the university site, with 5,000 music fans expected to attend the festival.
You may also want to watch:
* For full stage line-ups and set times, visit our Slam Dunk section – click on the link above right.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'