Singer Kate Rusby set to entertain folk at Alban Arena
ENGLISH folk singer Kate Rusby will be performing a variety of contemporary songs in St Albans next weekend.
Kate’s exquisite interpretations of traditional songs and finely wrought self-penned tunes will be sung at The Alban Arena in St Albans on Saturday, September 25.
A concert spokesman said: “Since her career began in 1995, she has amassed a crowd of devoted fans, and they are following her to The Alban Arena!
“On stage Kate delivers every time. Her band never cease to amaze, comprising the cream of Britain’s folk instrumentalists, while her between-song stories and introductions are cut through with a hugely engaging Yorkshire wit.”
He added: “Kate’s huge personality ensures an event worth watching. Don’t miss her.”
You may also want to watch:
The concert starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets are from �17; concessions get �2 off.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield