Simon and Garkfunkel Story brings duo’s biggest hits to St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
American folk-rock duo Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel recorded some of the most memorable hits of the 60s and 70s.
A tribute show to the singers behind hits such as The Sound of Silence, Mrs Robinson, The Boxer and Bridge over Troubled Water returns to St Albans next week.
Direct from its success at London's Lyric Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, The Simon & Garfunkel Story is back at The Alban Arena on Friday, July 19 at 7.30pm.
Now seen by over a quarter of a million people across the world, The Simon and Garfunkel Story is a critically acclaimed concert style theatre show about two young boys from Queens, New York, who went on to become the world's most successful music duo of all time.
Using state-of-the-art video projection, incredible lighting and a full live band, The Simon & Garfunkel Story is a moving and powerful concert featuring all the hits including Mrs Robinson, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Homeward Bound, Scarborough Fair and many more.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the St Albans show cost £23.50.
Book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call the box office on 01727 844488.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part