Sign of the Times Festival stage times announced for Happy Mondays and Adam Ant at Hertfordshire music event
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
The stage times for new Hertfordshire music festival Sign of the Times have been announced.
Headlined by Happy Mondays and Adam Ant, the rock/indie/new wave festival will take place at Church End near Bishop's Stortford on Friday, August 20 and Saturday, August 20, 2021.
Topping the line-up near Little Hadham on the first night will be Happy Mondays, with Ash, The Selecter and The Wedding Present also playing the main stage.
Adam Ant tops the main stage bill on the Saturday night after a set from former Joy Division and New Order bassist Peter Hook & The Light.
Cast, Black Grape, Wilko Johnson and The Futureheads are also down to play, while the second stage features DJ sets from Soul II Soul's Jazzie B and Trevor Nelson.
So if you want to know when Happy Mondays and Adam Ant are playing, here are the Sign of the Times Festival 2021 stage times.
Friday, August 20
- 4pm: Ferocious Dog
- 5.20pm: The Wedding Present
- 6.40pm: The Selecter
- 8.05pm: Ash
- 9.45pm: Happy Mondays
- 1 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 2 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 3 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Officers to tackle Potters Bar Nitrous Oxide sales as part of policing priorities
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 8 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 9 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
Second stage (DJs):
- 3pm: Rhoda Dakar
- 5pm: Norman Jay MBE
- 7pm: South London Soul Train
- 9pm: Allister Whitehead
Saturday, August 21
- Noon: Black Grape
- 1.15pm: Wilko Johnson
- 2.30pm: Big Country
- 3.45pm: Alabama 3
- 5.10pm: The Futureheads
- 6.35pm: Cast
- 8pm: Peter Hook & The Light
- 9.45pm: Adam Ant
Second stage (DJs):
- Noon: Jon Constantine
- 3pm: Queen Bee
- 5.05pm: DJ Diggz
- 6.30pm: Don Letts
- 8pm: Jazzie B
- 9.30pm: Trevor Nelson
Line-up and times subject to change.
For more on the festival, including COVID-19 entry information, visit signofthetimesfestival.co.uk