Russell Kane’s special delivery for St Albans fans
- Credit: Archant
AWARD-WINNING comedian Russell Kane plans to deliver more than just gags in St Albans this weekend.
The multi-talented writer, comedian and actor brings his latest stand-up show, Posturing Delivery, to the Alban Arena on Sunday at 8pm.
His show consists of asking the questions some dare not ask: What if I’m one of the guys who never has a baby? Why is this not a ‘male subject’?
Whilst exploring these questions, he plans to give birth, live on stage, and then raise it in front of you.
Kane has been nominated for the Edinburgh Comedy Awards at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, winning the main prize in August 2010.
You may also want to watch:
He has also performed at the Hammersmith Apollo, for the BBC’s popular comedy programme Live at the Apollo, as well as appearing on various comedy panels.
Time Out described Russell Kane as “extremely funny, poignant and fuelled by real intelligence and passion”.
- 1 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 2 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 8 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 9 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
Tickets for his show in St Albans cost £17.50.
Call the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk