Russell Brand Re:Birth UK tour dates announced
- Credit: Archant
Controversial comedian Russell Brand will bring his new UK tour to Hertfordshire later this year.
Following a series of sold-out preview shows in November and December 2016, Russell Brand has announced a new stand-up tour of UK and Ireland, including shows in Watford and Stevenage.
Russell Brand’s Re:Birth stand-up tour opens at Cambridge Corn Exchange on Tuesday, April 4.
The tour reaches Hertfordshire two days later with a date at Watford Colosseum on Thursday, April 6.
Brand will return to the county in June for a show in the Concert Hall at the Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre on Thursday, June 29.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are due to go on general sale on Friday, February 3, 2017 at 10am.
What is real? Who are we? Where did this baby come from?
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Bob Wilson grateful for Willow Foundation support after COVID pandemic left charity in 'great danger'
- 5 May 17: Are cases low enough for lockdown to be easing?
- 6 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 School raises more than £800 with Captain Tom 100 challenge
- 9 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
In Re:Birth, West Ham-loving comedian Brand wrestles with these questions while unravelling the matrix of modern media, politics, sex, fatherhood and death.
Join one of comedy’s fiercest talents as he tries to make sense of life having just made a new one.
Talking about the show, Brand said: “How do we make sense of the madness of our lives once we become parents?
“What am I going to tell my daughter about conformity and responsibility?
What happens if she grows up to be like me or, worse, date someone like me?”
Since rising to fame in 2003, Russell Brand’s stand-up tours include 2006’s Shame, 2007’s Only Joking, 2009’s Scandalous and 2013’s critically acclaimed and hugely successful Messiah Complex, which was also a best-selling DVD.
Aside from stand-up, Russell is also a broadcaster, actor, author, podcaster, columnist, political commentator as well as a mental health and drug rehabilitation activist.
• Tickets for Re:Birth go on sale at 10am on Friday, February 3, 2017.
For a full list of tour dates, and to book tickets, visit russellbrand.com