Britain’s Got Talent runner-up brings comedy tour to Hertfordshire
- Credit: Steve Ullathorne
Last year’s Britain’s Got Talent runner-up brings his debut UK stand-up tour to Hertfordshire this weekend.
Robert White, who finished second on Simon Cowell’s talent show in 2018, can be seen at The Spotlight in Hoddesdon on Saturday, February 9.
With a suitcase full of his trademark vests, it is the second date of the quirky comedian’s The Tank Top Tour.
Robert White wowed the judges and viewers alike with his fast-paced comedy routines when he made the finals on Britain’s Got Talent.
As the only gay, Aspergic, quarter-Welsh comic on the British comedy circuit, Britain’s Got Talent helped to highlight Robert’s distinctive comedy genius.
You may also want to watch:
Known for his brilliant timing and anarchic performance style, Robert’s chaotic stage presence, improvisational skills and delivery saw him win the Malcolm Hardee Award for Comic Originality.
Tickets for the show cost £10 plus £1 booking fee.
• Call The Spotlight box office on 01992 441946 or visit www.broxbourne.gov.uk/thespotlight
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone