Pierce The Veil moved to Slam Dunk 2013 main stage
- Credit: Archant
PIERCE The Veil have been moved to the main stage at this weekend’s Slam Dunk 2013 Festival in Hatfield, with Your Demise added to the line-up.
The progressive post-hardcore outfit will take We Are The Ocean’s slot on the Jagermeister Stage, only at the University of Hertfordshire on Sunday.
WATO are unable to play Slam Dunk South as they have been invited to BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Ireland, although the Essex band are still performing at Leeds and Wolves – the festival’s other main dates.
Pierce The Veil will take the main outdoor stage at the Forum Hertfordshire on Sunday at 4.50pm, following a set by Mallory Knox.
PTV were due to headline the Monster Energy Stage in the piazza outside the Forum in Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
That slot will now be filled by Your Demise, who are added to the Slam Dunk South line-up as We Are The Ocean’s replacements on the bill. Their set time is 9.50pm to 10.45pm.
Slam Dunk organisers posted on Facebook: “We are very pleased to announce that Your Demise will now be playing Slam Dunk Festival South, in the absence of WATO.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
“This will no doubt be one of their final ever UK festival performances with the recent announcement of their split. They will be going out in style headlining the Monster Energy Stage in Hatfield!”
* To see the Slam Dunk site layout for Hatfield and stage line-ups, visit the photo gallery above.