Peppa Pig’s Surprise new show to visit Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Children’s TV favourite Peppa Pig is returning to Hertfordshire in a new live stage show.
Surprise! Peppa Pig, George and their porcine pals are coming back to Watford Colosseum next year with Peppa Pig’s Surprise.
The show can been seen on Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21, 2016, with tickets already on sale.
It’s a lovely day and Peppa is playing outside with her farmyard friends.
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have got a surprise for her and George. They can’t guess what it is, can you?
You may also want to watch:
Enjoy fun, games and, of course, surprises in this charming, colourful show featuring new songs and new-life size puppets.
Peppa Pig’s Surprise promises to be the perfect interactive theatre show for all pre-schoolers.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
There are performances on Saturday, February 20 at 1pm and 4pm, and the following day at 10am and 1pm.
Premium seats in the front two rows cost £20.
Tickets elsewhere cost £17 and £15, with a £1.50 per ticket booking fee applicable, capped at six per order.
Under-16s get £2 off, while it is free for babes in arms aged 0 to six months. Babes in arms, six to 12 months, pay £10.
* Visit www.watfordcolosseum.co.uk for more details and to book tickets.