Paradise Wildlife Park set to reopen following lockdown
- Credit: Supplied by Paradise Wildlife Park
Hertfordshire’s Paradise Wildlife Park reopens next week – just in time for Santa’s arrival.
Following the second national lockdown, the zoo near Welwyn Hatfield in White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, will open its doors again to visitors at 9am on Wednesday, December 2.
A PWP spokesperson said: “We are truly grateful for all your support over this year and again during the second lockdown.
“It was a very difficult time for us, and we appreciate all your donations to keep us afloat.”
Father Christmas will be arriving at Paradise Wildlife Park from Saturday, December 5.
You may also want to watch:
As a massive thank you to all the attraction’s visitors and supporters, Santa meet and greets will be free of charge.
Park organisers will be utilising the outdoor Safari Stage as this year’s grotto.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
“We hope this brings you some joy to end a very challenging 2020,” said a spokesperson.
“We have considered safety measures by allowing for a 2m space between Santa and visitors.”
Santa will be in the grotto between 9am and 4pm, with an hour for a mince pie break.
Meet and greets are first come, first served, so make sure you get in the queue early for the best chance to meet Santa.
Visit https://www.pwpark.com/ to book tickets.
Tickets are not available at the gate on the day.