New University of Hertfordshire Summer Ball headliner announced
- Credit: Archant
A new headliner for this week’s University of Hertfordshire Summer Ball in Hatfield has been announced.
Chart-topping singer Jess Glynne cannot make Friday’s bash at The Forum Hertfordshire complex in College Lane.
But Herts Ball organisers have confirmed Pass Out rapper Tinie Tempah will now top the bill.
A statement posted on The Forum’s website said: “Unfortunately Jess Glynne can’t be with us on Friday, however we’re thrilled that the awesome Tinie Tempah will be replacing her as your Summer Ball Headline Act!”
Also appearing will be Saint Raymond, Majestic, The Compozers and Capital FM DJ Ryan Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s Summer Ball sold out. Student tickets are still only £29.
They are available on campus at the Forum box office, Students’ Union receptions, the de Hav Shop and online.
General entry tickets cost £35 from The Forum Hertfordshire website.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 6 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 7 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack