Helen Mirren and Lenny Henry asking questions in National Theatre at Home Quiz
- Credit: National Theatre
Dame Helen Mirren, Sir Lenny Henry and Sir Ian McKellan are among the quizmasters of a new online test of knowledge.
National Theatre at Home is this week launching a new quiz featuring stars from the world of stage and screen.
On the final Monday of each month, you can take part in a new virtual quiz directly from your home via the National Theatre’s YouTube channel and Facebook page live at 7pm.
Each quiz will include rounds of five questions on a wide variety of topics.
The first quiz on Monday, April 27 with quizmasters Dame Helen Mirren, Sir Lenny Henry, Lesley Manville, and Sir Ian McKellen will ask questions on topics including history, sport, nature, and, of course, the National Theatre.
You may also want to watch:
Rufus Norris, director and joint chief executive of the National Theatre, said “We’re pleased to be launching the National Theatre at Home Quiz featuring some familiar faces posing the tricky questions.
“I’d like to thank all the artists and creatives who have continued to support us in being able to deliver this programme for free, and also the public for tuning in every week and sharing their experiences of National Theatre at Home from right across the world.”
For more information, go to www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/at-home
- 1 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 2 Police called after 100 people show up to funeral
- 3 Herts zoo announces its reopening date
- 4 Second tree-umph as borough named ‘Tree City of the World’ again
- 5 Man arrested and suspected crack and heroin seized
- 6 Residents’ food waste has so far powered 62 homes for a year
- 7 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 8 Take a first look at the new Ebenezer Howard statue coming to our town
- 9 From phone to laptop – a loan goes a long way to help children with homeschooling
- 10 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year