Lockdown laughs for parents launched by Bring Your Own Baby comedy organisers
- Credit: Elyse Marks
Organisers of Bring Your Own Baby are launching a new online comedy show during the coronavirus pandemic.
BYOB, which hosts comedy gigs for parents and their babies at Hertford Theatre, will be bringing you Lockdown Laughs for Parents.
The virtual comedy show for mums and dads on lockdown starts on Thursday, April 9 at 8.30pm.
Comedians will be streaming live on Bring Your Own Baby’s Facebook page and the comedy club’s YouTube channel every Thursday during lockdown.
BYOB founders Carly Smallman and Alyssa Kyria are joined this week by award-winning Scott Bennett and hilarious mum on lockdown Esther Manito.
You may also want to watch:
They say on the BYOB website: “The show is going to be interactive.
“We will be reading out your funny lockdown stories and getting you all involved, as well as bringing you awesome comedy, with a brand new line-up every week.”
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
So put the kids to bed, get a drink, grab a seat and get ready to have a giggle.
The show is free to watch but donations are welcome at http://www.paypal.me/BringYourOwnBaby
Visit https://byobcomedy.com for more on Bring Your Own Baby Comedy.