Liam Gallagher tickets selling fast for Knebworth Park 2022 concerts
- Credit: Live Nation Entertainment
Liam Gallagher is expected to sell out his two Knebworth Park concerts – 26 years after Oasis played two nights at the same Hertfordshire estate.
The former Oasis frontman announced last week a headline gig at Knebworth Park for Saturday, June 4, 2022.
Following Thursday's presale for those who have pre-ordered the Live Forever singer's forthcoming third studio album, C'MON YOU KNOW, promoters added a second Knebworth date due to "phenomenal demand".
Tickets for both dates went on general sale at 10am today (Friday, October 8) and look likely to sell out, judging by the numbers logging onto Ticketmaster this morning.
When this paper tried to buy tickets via official outlet Ticketmaster at 10.40am, we were initially 43,168 in the queue for the extra Friday show.
General admission standing tickets cost £73.10 each, via Ticketmaster, which is reporting "low availability" for the June 4 show.
Applying for Saturday general admission tickets via Ticketmaster now redirects to the Friday concert.
Liam Gallagher, Kasabian and more acts to be announced will play Knebworth on Friday, June 3, 2022.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 7 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
On Saturday, June 4, Liam Gallagher will be joined by Kasabian, Mercury Prize-winning special guest Michael Kiwanuka, Fat White Family and Goat Girl.