Lethal Bizzle to take over Leap Year Monday with Dench party in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Grime star Lethal Bizzle will headline a special Leap Year Party in Hatfield later this month.
The grime artist, whose career is cruising between TV features, ground-breaking shows like the 1Xtra Grime Symphony and global hit songs, will take the stage at the #DENCH Leap Year Experience.
The ‘once every four years’ show will take place at The Forum Hertfordshire on Monday, February 29.
With DJ support playing the best in cutting-edge, current and classic urban hits, organisers expect the over 18s event to sell out.
A spokesman for Zoe Elite said: “Without giving too much away, it will certainly be one not to miss!”
You may also want to watch:
A London-based MC and actor, Lethal Bizzle won a MOBO for single Pow! (Forward).
The video for single Fester Skank was also MOBO nominated.
- 1 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 2 Police called after 100 people show up to funeral
- 3 Herts zoo announces its reopening date
- 4 Second tree-umph as borough named ‘Tree City of the World’ again
- 5 Man arrested and suspected crack and heroin seized
- 6 Pupils receive gift in time for World Book Day and to welcome them back to school
- 7 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 8 Residents’ food waste has so far powered 62 homes for a year
- 9 Take a first look at the new Ebenezer Howard statue coming to our town
- 10 From phone to laptop – a loan goes a long way to help children with homeschooling
Limited early bird advance tickets for the Dench Leap Year Experience are on sale now priced £10.
* Visit The Forum Hertfordshire’s website for more details and to book tickets.