Lethal Bizzle to take over Leap Year Monday with Dench party in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Grime star Lethal Bizzle will headline a special Leap Year Party in Hatfield later this month.
The grime artist, whose career is cruising between TV features, ground-breaking shows like the 1Xtra Grime Symphony and global hit songs, will take the stage at the #DENCH Leap Year Experience.
The ‘once every four years’ show will take place at The Forum Hertfordshire on Monday, February 29.
With DJ support playing the best in cutting-edge, current and classic urban hits, organisers expect the over 18s event to sell out.
A spokesman for Zoe Elite said: “Without giving too much away, it will certainly be one not to miss!”
A London-based MC and actor, Lethal Bizzle won a MOBO for single Pow! (Forward).
The video for single Fester Skank was also MOBO nominated.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Six charged and £11,000 seized after drug raids
- 3 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 4 Liam Gallagher set times announced for Knebworth Park concerts
- 5 Police release CCTV imagery following Hatfield brawl
- 6 Liam Gallagher's expected setlist for Knebworth Park concert features classic Oasis tracks
- 7 Man in his 80s attacked by dog in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Welwyn Hatfield landlord prosecuted for safety breaches at rental property
- 9 WGC station to receive a makeover by local gardening group
- 10 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
Limited early bird advance tickets for the Dench Leap Year Experience are on sale now priced £10.
* Visit The Forum Hertfordshire’s website for more details and to book tickets.