Classic Motor Show returns to Knebworth House over August Bank Holiday
- Credit: Archant
What's on this August Bank Holiday weekend? Take a drive to Knebworth House, Park and Gardens for the 2021 Classic Motor Show.
Hundreds of classic and collectable vehicles will take over the Hertfordshire estate on Sunday, August 29 and Bank Holiday Monday, August 30.
There will be a number of static displays to see, as well as a show arena hosting parades.
Vehicles include saloons, sports, American, commercial, military and classic motorcycles.
The event's team of judges will be in attendance to select the category winners with an award ceremony taking place in the arena around 4pm each day.
The live arena will also include the now famous ‘Decibel Duel’, where owners compete to find the loudest car of the show.
The Classic Motor Show is a great day out for petrolheads of all ages with access to Knebworth Park and Gardens included in the ticket price.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 2 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 10 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
Single tickets cost £11.50, and family tickets are priced £42.
This event is free for Knebworth season ticket holders.
The show starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm.