October half-term fun at Knebworth Gardens Halloween Trail
- Credit: Knebworth House
Get your broomsticks, hats and magic wands at the ready and venture into the Knebworth Gardens Halloween Trail.
The Halloween Trail will run from Monday, October 25 to Friday, October 29 at the Hertfordshire estate, with tickets now on sale.
Look out for bats, witches, ghosts and lots more along the way.
This Halloween event will have your little monsters following a trail around Knebworth Gardens looking for all things Halloween by solving the clues and Halloween riddles, and taking part in fun-filled activities and crafts.
A prize for every paying child can be collected at the end of the visit.
Fancy dress is encouraged for both children and adults, and the Knebworth Garden Halloween Trail will be suitable for little monsters of all ages.
Tickets include access to the Dinosaur Trail and Gardens. The Adventure Playground at Knebworth will not be open for October half-term.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 3 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 8 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 9 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 10 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
Tickets for children are £8.50, and £7 per adult, with pre-booking essential.
The Garden Terrace Tea Room will be open and offering a selection of seasonal treats and snacks as well as hot and cold drinks.
Knebworth Barns will also be hosting a Halloween Sunday lunch on October 31.
After enjoying a three-course themed seasonal roast lunch, children can listen to a Halloween story teller and receive a spooky gift. Prices start at £26.
To booking tickets to either of these events visit www.knebworthhouse.com