Gift ideas, decorations and festive food at this year's Knebworth Christmas Fair
- Credit: Supplied by Knebworth House, Gardens & Park
Find fabulous decorations and gift ideas at the Knebworth Christmas Fair 2021.
The countdown to Christmas has begun – and customers can get a head start on their present shopping with the return of the Knebworth Christmas Fair this November.
Running in line with COVID-19 guidelines and approved by Visit England, the region’s favourite Christmas market will be returning to Knebworth House on Friday, November 26, Saturday, November 27, and Sunday, November 28.
Featuring more than 200 stalls selling a range of Christmas goodies, across the three-day Christmas fair visitors can discover inspirational gifts, Christmas decorations, festive food and drink to take home and so much more.
“We’re really looking forward to this year’s Knebworth Christmas Fair,” said show director Matt Upson.
“The show features over 200 exhibitors selling a huge range of Christmas gift ideas, decorations and festive food to really get everyone in the Christmas spirit."
Entry tickets are available to book online in advance and are limited in time slots.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 4 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 7 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
A small amount of tickets will be available on the gate, but visitors are advised to book online to avoid disappointment.
Admission time slots are as follows:
- 9am – 11am
- 11am – 12.30pm
- 12.30pm onwards.
“No one had the Christmas they expected last year,” added Matt Upson.
“So we’re excited to make this Christmas the best ever and hope that the Knebworth Christmas Fair will spread a little Yuletide cheer and help to kick-start the festive season.”
The Knebworth Christmas Fair will run from 9am to 4pm from Friday, November 26 to Sunday, November 28 in the Barns and marquees at Knebworth House.
Tickets are on sale now. Tickets do not include entry into Knebworth House, Park & Gardens.